Looking at the science behind our waterproof fabric.
Here at Meadows Mobility, we pride ourselves in using the best quality materials for our products so that you the customer get the best for your money. So we thought we would start with the Panaz- Highland. A comfortable hardwearing fabric that is not only fully impervious but anti-microbial.
This range of fabrics is suitable for domestic or Care Home use, meeting the Crib 5 fire regulations. The fabric has a waterproof film layer that has a hydrostatic head rating that exceeds BS3424 water repellent standard of 1m. The fabric also has a C6 fluorocarbon technology providing superb stain resistance.
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use mild water-based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabric’s performance.
- For infection control, purposes use specialised products such as Haz-Tabs, Chlor-Clean, Actichlor or Shield Plus. In extreme circumstances use a 10,000ppm chlorine bleach solution.
- Do not dry clean or immerse in water.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.