The Highland high seat chair is a superior addition to the meadows range of waterproof orthopaedic high seat chair.
A gentle supportive chair with upholstered arms designed to be soft on the elbows, The comfortable but hard wearing fabric is Fully Impervious/Waterproof and also Antimicrobial. Support level medium to firm. good support especially for those recovering from hip and knee operations. Easy to get in and out of, so suitable for the elderly or people recovering from accidents or general immobility. A very robust chair fitted with inbuilt solid wooden legs.
This range of high seat chairs are suitable for domestic or care home use, they meet the Crib 5 fire regulations and hold the BS EN 15373:2007 certification for strength & stability; this ensures that the frame and joints will not become loose and dangerous to sit on when exposed to central heating and the subsequent shrinkages that occur.
These chairs will be delivered to your door fully assembled with fixed wooden legs as standard.
If the person is below 5’7″ a Seat Height of 19 inches is recommended or 17″ petite for the smaller person. Unless otherwise advised by a Doctor or Hospital. For assistance please call 03333 661 040
Height – 1070mm (42″)
Width – 700mm (28″)
Depth – 770mm (30″)
Seat Heights available –Petite 17” , 19″ and 21” Please make your selection from the drop down menu.
Seat Widths available – 18″ or 21″ Please make your selection from the drop down menu.
- Vacuum or wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only.
- If soiling has been allowed to build up use a mild water based proprietary cleaner. Take care to remove any product residues as these hinder the fabrics performance.
- For infection control purposes use specialised products such as Haz-Tabs, Chlor-Clean, Actichlor or Shield Plus. In extreme circumstances use a 10,000ppm chlorine bleach solution.
- Do not dry clean or immerse in water.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
All Meadows highland high seat chairs come in a Light wood finish or Dark wood finish as an available option.
17 Inch, 19 Inch, 21 Inch
18 Inch, 21 Inch
Meadows aim to deliver all furniture items on the UK mainland within 10-14 days working days. Delivery to Highlands and Islands may incur a surcharge and take longer. If you are unsure please call 03333 661 040.