Meadows Wingback Vinyl Chair, a classic Low cost and economical high seat chair with removable seat cushion Featuring wooden arms with arm extension for ease when standing.
Upholstered to Crib 5 in antimicrobial, waterproof Panaz Cadet Vinyls and comes in the following colour options:
Cream, Sky, Royal, Cherry, Apple, Black and Mustard .
Available in two seat heights Standard 51 cm (20″) and Petite 46 cm (18″)
Call 03333 661 040 for any help with orders or colour selection.
These chairs are suitable for use in the home, nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments.
This high seat chair is upholstered in a variety of colours and two polish tones. Available on 10 to 14 working day dispatch to uk mainland. (Surcharges for other areas Please email for Quote)
This Meadows high back vinyl chair come in a Light wood finish or Dark wood finish as an available option.
– Wipe clean routinely with a micro fibre cloth lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
– Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only.
– If soiling has accumulated use a mild soap (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues. Then dry with an absorbent cloth
– Remove any fluids or extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water. Apply approved infection control protocol, a 10,000ppm chlorite bleach solution, Haz-Tabs or Chlor-Clean. Remove product residue and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
– Do not steam clean, dry clean or fully immerse in water.
– Do not apply solvents, alcohol or any chemical cleaners.
Note – Steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances as well as resulting in permanent marks.
Note – Dyes and pigments form indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.